UAE welcomes a New Year with a lot oomph and style. Magnificent display of fireworks here is also considered as one of the main tourist attraction both in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Here is the list of places in Dubai where fireworks can be witness:
1. Atlantis – The Palm – This can be a great spot in Dubai to watch the fireworks and spend a quality time on your New Year Eve
2. JBR – Blue Islands on JBR would have the fireworks exhibition too. This island is 400 meters off the JBR coastline, near Dubai Marina.
There are hundred of cool places in the vicinity from where you enjoy the fireworks at midnight.
3. Al Seef – In the neighborhood’s of old Dubai, you can visit Al Seef where you can witness Arabic Heritage and exhibition of fireworks at the same time. You can find plenty of restaurants, clubs and road side eat outs in this area.
4. Burj Khalifa – Present in the heart of Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa as always plans for extravagant New Year’s celebrations and fireworks.
Witnessing a countdown timer around Burj Khalifa can be a special experience too
5. Global Village – It is one the most popular tourist attraction for visitors in Dubai throughout the winters. Accordingly, it is nothing less on a New Year’s Eve too.
Henceforth, you can witness the display of amazing fireworks in Global Village too
You can rent a car in Dubai from Luxury Cars, Sports Car to Economy cars from us at Wheels on Rent UAE.
Now let’s have a list of places in Abu Dhabi where you watch the fireworks and make your New Year’s Eve more special:
1. Yas Island: It is one of the most popular tourist attraction in the world and hosts millions of tourists every year. Likewise, New Year’s Eve is also celebrated with amazing Fireworks and celebrations
2. Abu Dhabi Corniche: A really cool spot to view the fireworks. It’s a 8km area on the beach where you find plenty of restaurants too.
3. Emirates Palace: Nothing beats the luxury and galore of Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi and imagine the fun if in the amidst of this elegance, you get a chance to watch a larger than life fireworks at a New Year’s Eve too
4. Hudayriyat Island Abu Dhabi: It is considered as an entertainment district of Abu Dhabi due to a great number of restaurant options alongside a beautiful beach.
One can easily say, Hudayriyat Island is one of the best places to watch the fireworks on a New Year’s Night
5. Al Maryah Island: You can enjoy the in Abu Dhabi by visiting Al Maryah Island on New Year’s Eve. This island is know for Lifestyle and luxury with a lot of fine dine options too.
6. Al Wathba: It is located in suburbs of Abu Dhabi, if you are looking to witness the fireworks in Abu Dhabi with calmness and privacy then the Al Wathba can be a great option too.
It has a desert resort too which is a synonym of style and luxury.
View All Car Rental Options: Rent a Car Dubai UAE
View Luxury Car Rental Options: Rent a Luxury Car in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
View Sports Car Rental Options: Rent a Sports Car in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
View SUV Rental Options: Rent a SUV in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
View Van Rental Options: Rent a Van in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
View Limousine Rental Options: Rent a Limousine in Dubai
View Convertible Car Rental Options: Rent a Convertible Car in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
View Car Rental Options with Driver: Rent Cars with Drivers Dubai UAE